I enjoyed writing and reading the comments to my first Tidbits post so much that I decided I needed to do another. So here we go, Tidbits… Take two:
- I always make sure to have a glass of ice water next to my bed every single night. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember.
- When I was growing up my passion was figure skating. In fact, I think that skating just might have been my first great love.
- I have two OCD like car superstitions. One, do not let me catch you leaving one of my seats down! My ex boyfriend in high school once told me it was bad luck and ever since I am crazy with it. Second, going through yellow lights I kiss my hand and touch the ceiling for good luck. (I just read tonight that apparently it is supposed to bring you good sex? lol I must be racking up vouchers for the future or something because I haven’t been getting much lately!)
- I want a love like Jim & Pam (okay so they are fictional characters but still, it’s what I want!)
- I say I want to meet a nice boy but when I look back on my choices, I never seem to give them a chance.
- I love cuddling and kissing a lot. I consider them hobbies.
- I have a hard time really opening up to people. Even on here, sometimes I feel like I am holding back… I want to change that.
- Some of my favorite movies include Swingers, When Harry Met Sally, Garden State and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- I went through a phase in high school where I was obsessed with Heath Ledger. For an entire summer I watched 10 Things I Hate About You before I went to bed… every single night… I’m not even exaggerating.
Your turn to share a tidbit or two friends… don’t be shy! 🙂