I always have fun when I write the Tidbits posts so I’m thinking about making it a habit to have Tidbit Tuesdays!
- I am already SO excited for LOST to come back Jan 21st!! Five of my friends and I get together and have LOST parties every week. And yes, there are six of us so we call ourselves the “Oceanic Six” – I know, it doesn’t get much dorkier than that lol. And we also all agree that our lives are a little bit brighter when new episodes of LOST are on. 🙂
- Seriously, Bella and Edward rank up there with my favorite fictional couples. Right up there next to Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy, Jim & Pam, and Harry & Sally.
- My Mom finally came home last night and she is very happy about it. She’s recovering well and getting back to her old self. When I got home from work yesterday I gave her a call to find out what time she’d be home and she answered the phone in a very sad voice… “I can’t come home… Something’s not right…” “What?!” I felt the tears welling up when she yelled “I”M JUST KIDDING… I’M IN THE CAR.. I’M FREE BABY!!!”
- I know that I didn’t write about the election at all but I did vote and I am happy that Obama won. It might seem silly to some of you but I did feel a little bad for McCain – I usually feel a little bad for the candidate that loses. To put in two years of hard work towards your dream and then it’s just over? It’s sad but still, that doesn’t mean I’m not happy about the outcome and I really hope that Obama lives up to all the expectations. He’s given the country hope so that right there is a great start.
- I’m really really trying to get back on track with eating healthy and working out. The lovely Nora started an exercise support group and blog – No Mush.. check it out and let me or her know if you are interested in participating! 🙂