Yay! The very lovely Me Being Random passed this little bloggy award onto me! She is a sweetheart and if you aren’t reading her blog you need to head over there and check it out!
So here are rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Link me for giving it to you.
3. Link the originating post here.
4. Pass the award on to five more deserving people.
5. Post these rules for your recipients.
I really hate only being able to pass it onto 5 other bloggers – I have so many favorites out there! But I suppose rules are rules so d r u m r o l l p l e a s e e e e …
I love each of these blogs and I’m so happy to pass on this little blog award to them. 🙂
* * * * *
I’m pretty tired so just a couple tidbits for today:
- I really, really wish I participated in BlogSecret, it was such an amazing idea!! I had so much fun reading all of the secrets- I’m not gonna lie, everytime I read one I would think hmmm do I know this blogger? Who could it be? But I didn’t figure out any of them – not that I tried too hard, the whole point was that people wanted to be annonymous so I tried to respect that and not even guess but I am just really curious in my nature! Can’t help it!
- I was surprisingly sad about the TRL finale the other night. I mean, it was such a part of my middle school/high school years. I would rush home from school, call up Bestest and we would talk (even though we just saw each other all day at school!) and debate who would be number one that day – NSYNC or BSB, Britney or Christina!?! BSB actually performed on the finale and I got a little choked up. It just reminds me of a more innocent and carefree time and I don’t know it’s just a little sad to think life will never be like that again. Oh, also, Carson Daly was so much more in his element and likeable on TRL. Have you ever tried watching his late night show – it’s actually pretty painful.
- So far there are two really easy ways for guys to turn me off in their online dating profile. One – by putting a picture of you shirtless up, especially one with your head cropped out. Even if you have an amazing body, it turns me off because it comes off really cocky to me. Second, if you mention being good at sex (or even insinuate it) then I automatically assume that is all you are looking for – it might not be true but you have already lost me. Dang, I’m being quite bitchy tonight aren’t I? I think it’s time for bed. 🙂