Another Tuesday is upon us and you know what that means.. you get a few new tidbits about moi!
- I once taught myself to juggle using clementines just because I was bored. I think I was a freshman in high school and I was grounded for bad grades. I was bored after school with nothing to do so I grabbed three clementines and decided I was going to learn to juggle. I practiced a couple hours and I eventually got the hang of it and I can still do it today. Booyah.
- I believe in a little thing I like to call “clothes kharma.” I have a shirt that brings me good luck with guys everytime I wear it and I actually don’t even think its that great of a shirt! But everytime I’d go out in it I’d meet a nice guy or find a cute makeout partner for the evening. Now, that I think about it, I should wear that shirt sometime soon.
- I have a dress I only wore once and will never wear again because it’s what I was wearing when The Ex and I broke up. Normally, I like to give an article of clothing the whole “three strikes your out” rule but not with this one.
- I can’t walk by a penny (heads up) and not pick it up. The rhyme ALWAYS pops in my head, “find a penny pick it up and all day long you’ll have good luck.” I don’t even find it to be true but I just never want to tempt the fates.
- I’m superstitious. Oh wait, you mean you knew that already?
Happy Tuesday lova’s 🙂