Merry Christmas Eve loves!
First, super quick update on the boys, The Ex was at the party on Saturday and around 4am it turned to disaster – DISASTER, anger, tears, totally not rehashing the story right now but it’s led me to a lot of thinking and he is officially cut – cut from MY life as much as possible. I don’t want to be friends, it doesn’t work right now and I am absolutely done with the games. I’ve said this before but I can’t do it anymore. It’s a new year and time for a clean slate.
There are more updates on boys but I’m saving that for another day. Anyways, onto the Christmas stuff!
* * * * *
My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Movies:
- Holiday Inn *all time fave
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
- Love Actually
- Christmas Story / Muppet’s Christmas Carol
My Top 10 Favorite Holiday Songs:
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Chipmunk Christmas Song
- Santa Claus is Comin to Town – Bruce Springsteen
- Blue Christmas – Elvis Presley
- Last Christmas – Wham
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside
- Do They Know It’s Christmas Time
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays – NSYNC
- My Only Wish This Year – Britney Spears
- All I Want for Christmas – Mariah Carey
My Top 5 Favorite Christmas Traditions
- Watching Holiday Inn every single year with my whole family
- Making a Gingerbread house
- Wearing Christmas PJ’s on Christmas Eve
- Grab Bag Game on Christmas Day where you can steal each others presents – my Gma is always so funny during it.
- Opening presents on Christmas morning with Christmas music blasting, sitting on the floor with my sister just like when we were kids. 🙂
Couple more random Christmas Tidbits:
- I LOVE wrapping Christmas presents… LOVE. But I am a perfectionist and it takes me forever! 🙂
- I hate the Christmas Shoes song, so much! It’s probably one of the only Christmas songs I don’t like.
- Last year I asked for a Nintendo DS and this year I asked for a Wii… how old am I again?
Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Happy New Year! Love you guys and hope your holidays are fabulous!