Hello, lovahs.. how are you? I actually just recovered this post from last night which I typed out twice and thought I lost both times. In reality, the reason I couldn’t locate it in my drafts was because I went to create a new PAGE instead of a new POST… total blonde moment. 🙂
Anyways, right after I typed a sentence about how my Dad fixed my laptop, I lifted up my laptop only to hear.. CRACK…
Oh damn, the whole right side of the monitor part broke away from the keyboard (try to picture that for a minute, it’s NOT GOOD PEOPLE!) I have it semi fixed now but ugh, just my luck. I’m buying a new laptop and giving this one to my parents and Dad will NOT be pleased about this.
Anyways, hi, how are you? It’s been awhile.
I am officially ending my bloggy hiatus. At first I stopped writing when I was sort of dating Work Spouse, which was short lived. Without going into detail right now, he ended up disappointing me like most guys do and it really did hit a nerve. But I found myself not wanting to write about it. I didn’t want to sound like a broken record complaining about my latest failed dating disaster.
So, I stopped writing and processed things on my own.
Which lead to where I’m at right now, which is content… no, better than content, I’m happy. And I mean it. I realized there are many things I need to work on before I’m ready to be in a relationship and so I’m focusing 100% on me and I gotta say, it feels pretty damn good.
You know what else feels good? Sharing some tidbits so without further ado I’m bringing back Tidbit Tuesdays:
- I’ve been battling with insomnia lately. Actually, I went to California a week and a half ago and I think my body just never really adjusted back to East Coast time. It’s super frustrating but LA was awesome!
- I ran into Speidi on the street in Santa Monica! I actually wanted to go up to the dastardly bastard with the flesh colored beard and tell him I thought he was a douche but I kept myself in check. I bet some people really do things like that to them though.
- My 14 yr old self’s dream came true when I found myself at the same bar as this guy…
- Yes, that is my favorite member of NSYNC JC Chasez, heh. However, my friends refused to allow me to go over and talk to him. I should have just done it anyway! Since when do I listen to them anyways.
- Oh, which reminds me, I also ran into Perez Hilton in AC about a month ago. I’ve been quite the celebustalker, huh? They told me not to talk to him either but I didn’t listen. I moseyed on over to him and told him I read his blog all the time when I’m at work and I don’t feel like doing work… (shhh, its a secret) Btw, Perez is awesome, he was so nice.
- While in LA, I held a real Oscar (they are HEAVY!) and met an Oscar winner.
- I also had a gay man lick up his drink off my leg and then bite it. I told Banana if I didn’t know better I would have thought he wanted me, heh.
Now, go on and share a tidbit or two with me! I missed you guys!