I think it’s a bullet post kind of day… partially because I’m posting from work and partially because my head is filled with so many thoughts of LOST I can barely function. 🙂
- Right now, I can hardly contain my excitement for the LOST finale tonight. I really think it’s going to be amazing. From what I’ve been hearing from interviews with the producers and castmates, there are two big shockers at the end and one will leave us wondering how the show will even go on!
- Also, any guesses for who the major death is going to be? It’s supposedly going to be as sad as when Charlie died. I don’t know if I’m prepared for this. Last week, I kept having a nagging feeling that it would be Sawyer but I really don’t think they would do that with the whole love triangle going on. Perhaps, Jin or Sun? That would be so sad. I guess we’ll see. Make sure you have the Kleenex handy!
- I have a mini work event in the middle of the day today which is also bringing me happiness. I get a 90 min break plus free food. Saweet.
- The day after I wrote the post about WorkSpouse I decided to ask him what was going on with the crazy girl he is seeing. WELL, they are basically in a relationship… apparently, he made her break up with her boyfriend a couple states away. I don’t know if I was just emotional from rehashing the whole thing on here or if it’s because my Girl Time is coming but I lost it. I was mad and upset and I basically told him that we are not friends anymore. My exact words were: “I just can’t look at you the same anymore. You treated me like every other jerk I talk to and thats not okay. I want to still be good friends but we aren’t… and I blame you for that.” I felt lied to and mistreated and I don’t want to be friends. Maybe that is immature but I was a really great friend to him and I feel like he does not deserve my friendship anymore.
- To end this on a happier note, because I really am in a great mood despite the stupid boy drama, this weekend my seester graduates college! I’ll be out of town for a few days and probably won’t be posting. I get to see some of my family I don’t see often and I’m super excited. I’m so proud of my sis and can’t wait until she uses her new degree in dental hygiene to benefit me with some free teeth whitening. 🙂