I never really introduced myself on here. So in my first official list blog, here are a few tidbits about me:
- I have a vast pool of useless knowledge about pop-culture, especially movies, celebrities and tv shows. Most of this knowledge is due to hours spend on IMDB, especially reading the trivia section of actors profiles. I never cease to amaze my friends with the random information I pull out.
- My favorite TV shows are LOST (I choose to love both Jack and Sawyer if you were wondering), The Office, Friends and Sex & the City. But seriously, if you don’t watch LOST then I suggest you drop whatever you are doing, go down to your local Blockbuster and rent Season 1, stat!
- I lost my virginity last year at 22. I had 3 other best friends at the time who were also virgins (dubbed the V-Club).
- My athletic loves are Andy Roddick, Ryan Lochte, and Jonathon Horton (He won my heart by the way he yelled “USA, BABY!” “We’re #1, YEAH BABY!” throughout the Men’s Team All Round Competition, too cute).
- I have girl crushes on Mandy Moore and Blake Lively.
- I am very emotional. Sometimes, maybe too emotional but I wouldn’t change it because it makes me feel alive. Whether I’m hurting or feeling over the moon happy at least I’m feeling.
- I’m 23 and I really do not know what I want my life career to be. I think about going back and getting my masters in School Counseling but I won’t go back until I am SURE that is what I want to do. Sometimes I wonder if it fear that it holding me back.
- I am convinced I am cursed when it comes to love/boys. If a guy likes me, I don’t like them. If I like them, they don’t like me. And the worst part is that the SECOND I start to feel like maybe they are different, maybe they DO like me, they stop. It’s a nasty, vicious cycle.
- I am addicted to reading blogs. When I find one I like I start at the beginning and read it through like a book.
Now, go ahead and share a random tidbit or two about YOU! 🙂